Top 12 best exercises at Desk
1. Sit up straight and look down and hold for 10 seconds,touch your chin to your chest.
2. Next look up and hold for 12-15 seconds.
3. Now bring your head back upright and turn head to the left, looking over your shoulder and hold for 10 seconds.
4. Repeat on right side.
5. Repeat neck exercise 2 times.
1. Move your shoulder in forward circle 4 times.
2. Now move your shoulder in backward circle 4 times.
1. Spread your fingers until you feel stretch and hold for 10 seconds.
2. Now curl it in a tight fist and hold for 10 seconds.
1. Fold both your hands in tight fists.
2. Rotate them clockwise for 15 times and then,anticlokwise for 15 times.
1. Hold arm in front with elbow straight and plam facing down.
2. Pull up on the hand to gently bend wrist upward.
3. Feel the stretch in underside of the wrist and forearm.
4. Pull down the hand to bend wrist downward.
5. Feel the stretch in the back of your wrist.
6. Hold for 15-20 seconds.
1. Stretch leg straight out in front of you.
2. Point your toes up and hold for 10 seconds.
3. Point your toes down and hold for 10 seconds.
4. Rotate your ankle to the right 5 times.
5. Repeat with other leg.
1. Raise one arm toward the ceiling and stretch as far as you can.
2. Repeat with the other arm.
1. Clasp your hand behind your head.
2. Pull your shoulder blades forward until feel the stretch.
3. Hold for 10 seconds and relax.
1. Every 20 mintus, look away from your monitor.
2. Blink and keep your eyes closed for 20 seconds.